I am more than happy to list (in no particular order) 15 things that bring me joy. Some are small, some are huge. But all bring me joy.
1) I am joyful that today is National Chocolate Day
2) I am joyful that my spouse brought me a Starbuck’s Hot Chocolate in honor of National Chocolate Day. He knows just how to place my order. Venti hot chocolate, 195 degrees, no foam, no whip.
3) I am joyful for the dark chocolate brownies I made to celebrate National Chocolate Day. (Not really, I just wanted to make them for the grand kids and myself.)
4) I am joyful for my family who love me.
5) I am joyful for my friends who care about me.
6) I am joyful for my knee improving and hurting less.
7) I am joyful for Epsom salt baths which helps my arthritis.
8) I am joyful for the fires not coming closer to my house and the amazing firefighters who risk it all to save people and property.
9) I am joyful for having Annie by my side 24/7.
10) I am joyful for yummy food I prepared ahead of time that is in my freezer waiting for me to be hungry.
11) I am joyful for Sirius radio which allows me to change my music with my mood.
12) I am joyful for the good days that I have to work on cleaning and purging items from my house.
13) I am joyful for my ability to vote and have some input on the elections.
14) I am joyful for the blogging community.
15) I am joyful for the temperatures to no longer be in the high 90’s or 100s.
Please join in spreading the joy. Can you name 15 things you are joyful for?