26) A person in your past you are grateful for…I am grateful for my high school counselor because she helped me graduate early. I am grateful for some high school teachers who believed in me. I am grateful for my ex because he is the father of my daughters. I am grateful for my family that have transitioned from this earthly planet because they helped make me, me.
27) Something at work you are grateful for… As I am no longer working, this technically doesn’t apply. But, I am still grateful for friends from work who remain in my life.
28) Describe the last time you laughed so hard you cried.. I honestly can’t remember. I know it has happened, just not lately.
29) What is your greatest accomplishment? Being a parent and a grandparent
30) Three things you want to manifest…better health, intelligent politicians/judges, peace between all people
21) In my daily life I am most grateful for waking up on the right side of the dirt.
22) Three things I am grateful for about where I live are my backyard, my gardens, the warm weather.
23) Three items in my home I am grateful for are Annie, my extra firm mattress, my big bathtub.
24) Say thank you to someone . Thank you to Maggie for being such a good friend, for bringing me joy, and for helping me learn how to blog.
25) Something in nature I am thankful for would be the hummingbirds that come to my yellow flowered trees. I am blessed to see them as Annie and I swing outside. Today there was a beautiful male flitting about for quite a long time. I smiled and thanked him for visiting Continue reading “Gratitude Challenge”
16) Three songs that bring me joy are:
Good Vibrations – https://youtu.be/Eab_beh07HU
Dancing Queen – https://youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s
Walking on Sunshine – https://youtu.be/iPUmE-tne5U
17) I am grateful for the skill of scrapbooking because I love preserving my memories
18) One luxury that I am thankful for is my cell phone. I am never far from those I love with my cell phone.
19) A rejection I am grateful for would be a job offer I thought I wanted. The teaching style they wanted was too rigid and didn’t allow for teacher creativity. I am grateful they did not feel it was a good fit. It was not.
20) Three things about my body that I am grateful for would be my eyes which allow me to read and see the wonders in my world, my hands that allow me to be creative in a variety of ways, my big feet because they allow me to walk