It’s Frank’s turn for Fibbing Friday. Always fun to fib about the questions provided. I’m not sure if I have more fun when I know the right answers or when I don’t. Check out the lies others have given for a good laugh.
1) What was the big deal about Fibber McGee’s closet? Fibber McGee had been forced to write every lie he had ever told on a post it note. The notes were then stored in the closet. He felt that if he wrote them done, he released the “sin” of telling a lie.
2) What’s the difference between a hoarder and a collector? A hoarder keeps his treasures to himself but a collector shares his treasures and asks for more and more to add to the stash
3) What was the intended initial purpose for the website, eBay? eBay was originally a site for mail order brides who had to cross a body of water to their intended
4) What is meant by the phrase, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”? The phrase means that whatever you throw away will be picked out and sold at auction because of your great fame
5) What is the significance of “file 13”? File 13 refers to the 13th attempt at finding the right bride on the eBay site. If you get to # 13 and don’t find the love of your life you are blocked forever
6) What does it mean to “86” something? When you reach the ripe old age of 86 you are no longer allowed to try for a bride. If you are a reject on the site they change your profile to say you are 86 so you can no longer look for a bride
7) What displays when you enter an invalid web address into a web browser? When you enter an invalid web address you get
8) What does the “www” at the front of Internet addresses stand for? WWW stands for we’re weary & worn-out
9) What does HTML do? HTML is a secret code meaning : how to money launder. All the crooks know about it
10) What is the purpose of CSS? CSS is actually canasistol, while CBD is can·na·bid·i·ol. CSS is triple the strength of CBD and is made in a lab as opposed to the natural grown CBD. Only your pharmacist knows for sure, which is which.