1. What’s the first thing (or two) you’ll do once you ‘get your shot’ and/or the world otherwise opens back up after the Pandemic? Joyfully, I have had both my shots. My daughter had her J&J vaccine a week ago. Yesterday they were in my neck of the woods picking up their prescription glasses. They asked if they could drop by. They came over and Z2 and Z3 played in my back yard. They were masked, as was I, but the hugs were free flowing.
2. What makes you break into your ‘happy dance’? My happy dance exists in my head now and that’s OK. Hearing about people getting better after an illness, or having good days makes me extremely happy.
3. What was your favorite subject when you were in school? Honestly, it depended on the teacher much more than the subject.
4. Which of your blog posts is your favorite and why? Please provide a link.
I have never looked back at my blogs. They are who I am at the moment. I am happy if others enjoy what I write.
5. Coffee, tea or ???? Since my interstitial cystitis diagnosis, I am limited to alkaline water, milk, and hot chocolate.
6. What’s your favorite movie? I don’t have one specific favorite. When feeling nostalgic, I love to watch Mary Poppins. It was the first movie I ever went to by myself, sans a parent.
7. When trying to buy shoes, what’s your biggest problem? With my feet problems I am restricted to orthopedic shoes that my orthotics fit into. I have finally learned that if it doesn’t feel perfect right away, I must not buy it.
8. Ice cream cone or cupcake? Ice cream, any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
9. What’s one good thing you have learned about yourself during this pandemic? I have learned to a great degree how important my online friends are to me.
10. Any eccentric people in your family? Discuss. Eccentric in what way? I believe we are all eccentric in some way or another.