Suggestions for Responding:
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in Melanies blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Where’s the line between respectful disagreement and being downright mean (bullying) to someone? When you tell someone their opinion is wrong and yours is right, you are bullying. When you explai your opinion with the understanding that not everyone will agree it is respectful.
- Would you prefer to live in a world where alcohol was free or where politicians were honest? Seeing as how I never ever ever drink alcohol personally it would benefit me if politicians were honest. But in the real world of drunk drivers and lives lost and destroyed because of alcohol abuse I wish alcohol was hundreds of dollars an ounce.
- What’s one habit you have that your family or friends think is rather childish? I like to do grounding every day. Being barefoot in the grass for some time every day is good for my spiritual energy.
- Would you rather go to a big party and rub shoulders with the rich and famous or go to an amazing quiet Garden that hardly anyone has ever visited? Yippee, an easy one. I would rather be in a grden any day and every day. The rich and famous have zero draw for me.
Halloween Question: What do you think of the idea of “trick or treat or money for a charity” as a way of making Halloween more useful? Halloween is a kid’s holiday for fun and games. No need to attach anything else to it.
(Gratitude questions will resume after Halloween is past)
I am grateful for the meds helping me toward remission. I am definitely experiencing a great deal of hair loss as warned, but lowered pain levels make it Ok to me.