Melanie is our host for Share Your World. This week the questions were provided by bloggers responding to her blog.
SYW LOGO IMAGE COURTESY OF PAULA LIGHT OF LIGHT MOTIFS II
QUESTIONS FROM BLOGGERS (MY PARTICIPANTS ARE GREAT!!)
1) Tena (I can’t find her blog, does anyone know if she’s left?) What constitutes a sandwich in your opinion? Is it only the standard two slices of bread, filling (including spreads or meats and cheeses and veggies), put together in a stack? I think a sandwich is “stuff” between two slices of bread, a bagel, Naan, etc.
2) Marilyn of Serendipity (In March, didn’t get the date. My bad) Are ‘strong’ and ‘tough’ in regard to character the same thing or different? Please explain your reasoning for either side you pick. I think if you are tough, you “fight back,” If you are strong, you deal with things the best you can.
3) Paula Light of Light Motifs II (4-5-2022)
What’s your opinion on RSVPs? Obviously, formal occasions require them, but what about invitations to dinner/movies and the like? If a friend invites you to something, are you obligated to reply? What if you say yes and change your mind? How much notice is enough? Is it OK to simply no-show to a casual social event you’ve already agreed to? INHO of someone invites me to something, I am indeed obligated to reply. It is never OK to no-show if you said you would go. If something comes up, then you should tell the person you will not be able to attend. It is only polite.
4) Sadje: (4-5-2022) Do you think Hell has walls? I personally don’t believe in hell.
5) A Unique Title For Me(Jim) (4-5-2022)
What would you name your boat if you had one? Annie
What will finally break the internet? Greed
If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? Mary Poppins, because I’d have an automatic conversation starter.
What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults? You’re looking good today. Well that’s an “interesting” look on you.
If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask? How do we achieve world peace?
6) Marilyn (4-5-2022) How many bloggers are trying to balance the likelihood that WordPress will hike prices against the near certainty that their computers are ready to roll over and die? Far too many
7) Cyranny of Cyranny’s Cove (4-28-2022 – from her amazing “Cyranny’s Quickie” series) What’s the most impressive, or oddest thing you’ve ever fixed with duct tape (or something similar)? I’ve used duct tape to repair the handle on a hockey stick. I’m not sure that’s odd.