It’s Di’s turn to host Fibbing Friday. She alternated with Frank, aka PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ The goal each Friday is to respond to the prompt with heavy duty lies. The truth must not be told, under any circumstances.
1. What color is love? Love is purple with pink polka dots. The dots ebb and flow as the feelings wax and wane.
2. Who sang about a Green Door? The Jolly Green Giant sang about the door when he got lost in the forest and couldn’t find his way back to the fields.
3. What color ribbon is used to adorn old oak trees? The Arbor Day Foundation decided that all ribbons must be shades of gray to not disturb the forest creatures.
4. What color is associated with Lily? Bright red is associated with Lily because it is the color of her lipstick she wore exclusively.
5. Who had 99 Red Balloons? The 101 Dalmatians had 99 red balloons because 2 of the pups were in time out for peeing on the carpet.
6. Black is Black, but what did he want back? He wanted a refund for the puppies that refused to be potty trained.
7. What color was the People Eater? It’s a little known fact that he was invisible. That is why, to this day, he has never been caught.
8. What color is Bing’s Christmas? Bing’s Christmas was actually cancelled because child protective services was watching him very closely.
9. Godley and Creme didn’t want to be under your …………. what? They didn’t want to be under your umbrella because it had holes in it.
10. Brown Sugar was a massive hit for which group? The Cockroaches, a previously unheard of group from the NY subway.
It’s Franks turn for Fibbing Friday. He says:
“Rather than coming up with false answers to questions, there are a list of words that need dubious definitions. Write a post defining the terms below.”
- appendix – This is the part of your brain that holds useless details that you never really need to retrieve
- bladder – This is the part of your brain that excretes wasteful information that will become toxic if it stays there too long
- duodenum – This is the part of the brain, that takes in new information and decides if it is useful enough to store in the long term memory vault or if it needs to be destroyed as useless info
- varicose – This is the part of the brain that swells up when someone is feeding you toxic information
- vein – This is the part of the brain that starts to wear away when you get out of breath and lose oxygen
- artery – This is the part of the brain that takes all the common sense knowledge and tries to take it to all the other parts of the brain providing them with nourishment
- influenza – This is the part of the brain that tries to eat away the good memories before they make it to the long term vault
- pneumonia – This is the part of the brain that fills with pus and phlegm when anyone believes what tRump says
- phalanges – This is the part of the brain that appears to divide the brain into three finger-like paths: short term, long term, and useless
- humerus – This is the strongest part of the brain that holds the gray matter safely in place
Frank has provided this week’s Fibbing Friday questions. Our assignment is to answer the questions with lies, lies, and more lies.
- In the world of international finance, what do the abbreviations, USD and GBP stand for? UnderStandingDemoney Gotta Buy Pennies
- What exactly is cryptocurrency? Money that dead people spend
- What is the difference between stocks and bonds? stocks is short for stockings and bonds is short for bondages
- What is meant by a “bull” market? It means you’ll poop your pants when you see your portfolio
- What is meant by a “bear” market? It means you’ll barely have enough money for clothing
- What is a stock split? It’s when you lost one of your stockings
- What exactly is crowdfunding? It’s when you have to pay for everyone’s drinks
- What is a pension? It’s the prison they keep old poor people in
- What is a 401(k)? It’s the first door on the 11th floor
- What is day trading? It is what the kids do on the playground with their baseball cards