It’s Di’s turn to host Fibbing Friday. She alternated with Frank, aka PCGuyIV https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/ The goal each Friday is to respond to the prompt with heavy duty lies. The truth must not be told, under any circumstances.
1. What color is love? Love is purple with pink polka dots. The dots ebb and flow as the feelings wax and wane.
2. Who sang about a Green Door? The Jolly Green Giant sang about the door when he got lost in the forest and couldn’t find his way back to the fields.
3. What color ribbon is used to adorn old oak trees? The Arbor Day Foundation decided that all ribbons must be shades of gray to not disturb the forest creatures.
4. What color is associated with Lily? Bright red is associated with Lily because it is the color of her lipstick she wore exclusively.
5. Who had 99 Red Balloons? The 101 Dalmatians had 99 red balloons because 2 of the pups were in time out for peeing on the carpet.
6. Black is Black, but what did he want back? He wanted a refund for the puppies that refused to be potty trained.
7. What color was the People Eater? It’s a little known fact that he was invisible. That is why, to this day, he has never been caught.
8. What color is Bing’s Christmas? Bing’s Christmas was actually cancelled because child protective services was watching him very closely.
9. Godley and Creme didn’t want to be under your …………. what? They didn’t want to be under your umbrella because it had holes in it.
10. Brown Sugar was a massive hit for which group? The Cockroaches, a previously unheard of group from the NY subway.