Amy from E.M.’s Sunday Ramble Prompt has questions today about Technology and The Future.
Here are the questions:
1) Are there any applications on your mobile device, tablets, etc. that you cannot live without? Feel free to ramble about them! Maybe we will learn new apps that will become important in our own lives. The only APP I can’t live without is my Google Maps. I am directionally impaired and it has given me the confidence to go my medical appointments by myself.
2) Do you prefer Apple or Android? Android. I am familiar with it and my daughter and grandkids have Apple, which seems more difficult to me.
3) Windows OS or MacOS? Windows for sure. I used Apple years and years ago at school. I was worried when they switched away from Apple computers. Windows feels more user friendly to me now.
4) What do you wish that you would have placed in a time capsule 15+ years ago to have access to now? Apple Stocks
$1,000 investment 15 years ago would be worth $58,818.94 today based on a price of $150.9474 for AAPL at the time of writing. In other words, you would have more than 50X’d your money.
5) When you think of the what the world will look like 50 years from now, what does that future look like through your eyes? Go as sci-fi and/or fantasy as you would like and ramble on however you wish to ramble 🙂
I doubt there is any chance of my being around in 50 years. I worry about what the world will be like for my grandchildren. Perhaps their life will be like a sci-fi movie.