EM’s topic this week is “Would You Rather?“.
Here are the questions:
1) Would you rather be the hero that saved the girl or the villain that took over the world? I’d rather be the shero any day. I have no desire to take over the world, or to be a villain.
2) Would you rather have a skin that changes color based on your emotions or tattoos that appear all over your body whenever you are dishonest? I’d love to be the odd duck who had skin that changed colors. I wouldn’t want to give away my secret dishonesty, even if it is only little white lies.
3) Would you rather have unlimited pizza 🍕 for life or unlimited tacos 🌮 for life? This depends on the tacos and the pizza. In reality, a steady diet of either would cause havoc on my body. But as long as I am dreaming of having unlimited amounts, I’ll go with GOOD tacos. Both are heavenly if done right. If talking fast food tacos, or many chain pizzas, I’d pass on either.
4) Would you rather own a key that can open any door for you or be able to visit any place you want? Again suspending, reality, real difficulties with doing either must take place. If I could visit any place I wanted to without cost, pain in traveling, or time constraints, I’d go with visiting places. I’ve never been to Scotland or Wales, which are on my bucket list.
5) Would you rather wake up in a dark forest or wake up on a deserted beach? I’m definitely reading too much onto the fun questions. I’d be scared silly waking in a dark forest. I wouldn’t cope well for even a short period of time. I’d rather wake up on a deserted beach. I would enjoy the beach for a longer period before freaking out. BUT, if it meant for days on end, I’d skip both. LOL