E.M. Kingston’s new weekly prompt is called The Sunday Ramble. She asks five questions about that topic, that we can ramble on however we wish. Today’s topic is “pets.”
Here are the questions:
- Do you have any pets? If you do, tell us about them (name, kind of pet, etc.)
- What nicknames do you call your pet(s)?
- Do your pet(s) like to travel with you in the car?
- If you had to imagine, who would your pet(s) be if they were human?
- What does your pet(s) do for you?
Once you have answered all of the questions, be sure to tag it with #EM-SRP and create a pingback to this post.
1) I am a dog person through and through. My dog is a lab mix mutt. She is the most well behaved dog I have ever had.
2) Her name is Annie, but I often call her Annie pants.
3) Annie loves to go for car rides. I don’t believe in leaving animals alone in the car, so she only gets to go when the ending destination is someplace she can get out with me.
4) If Annie were human, she would be Little orphan Annie. She would try to please and love attention.
5) Annie is an expert snuggler. She has helped me survive the pandemic and being in isolation. If I am in emotional or physical pain, she comforts me. I need her as much as she needs me. She never destroys anything, digs, or ruins anything. She does still jump up when visitors come. She chases away all the outside critters like the squirrels, possums, gophers, raccoons, and rats. She loves people food and I have to resist giving it to her. I put in a window in my side yard fence so my dog can see what is going on out front. She is a great loud protector.