Di is our host this week for .Fibbing Friday.
The task at hand is to answer the questions provided with big fat juicy lies.
1. What did the Three Wise Men bring as gifts to the babe in the stables? An encyclopedia, a dictionary, and an atlas
2. Band Aid had a Number One hit with the same record 3 times. What was it? All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
3. Why is Rudolph’s nose red? He forgot to take his NyQuil
4. Who was Santa’s Little Helper? The IRS who wanted a list of what everyone got so they would have to pay taxes on the gifts
5. What will you find on Quality Street? Inspector #12
6. What is egg nog? The alcoholic beverage served to the vegetarian reindeer so they can fly all night. It has more calories than two burgers, two orders of fries, and a milkshake.
7. Who is Saint Nick? The patron saint of shaving
8. Where is Christmas Island? In the middle of the Reindeer Ocean
9. What does Feliz Navidad mean? Fuzzy nights
10. What is a gobbler? The first one finished with Christmas dinner