1) If you were to be cast as part of a comedy double act, which part would you play: the straight man or the funny one, and why? I think I’d like to be the straight woman because it is an easier part and typically has more intelligent humor involved.
2) If you were to be reincarnated on Earth as any non-living/inanimate object of your choosing, what would you come back as and why? I think I’d like to be a television. I would never lack for entertainment.
3) We all know how dogs mark their territory. How do you mark your territory? With empty candy/ice cream wrappers
4) If you were on a trivia show and had to correctly answer ten questions in one subject to win a million dollars (or whatever currency is used in your locale), what would you hope the category would be? scrapbooking
5) In democratic societies, do you believe that the right to vote is merely a privilege or a duty for all citizens? This should not be thought of as an “Americans only” question. ANY ONE is welcome to answer. It is a privilege and a duty to be well informed so you can make a rational decision