It’s Di’s turn to host Fibbing Friday this week. She shares the weekly questions with Frank, aka PCGuyIV. The task at hand is to lie about the answers to the provided questions.
1. What is usually shaken and not stirred? The dice in a Yahtzee game are always shaken and not stirred.
2. Who was Dr No? Dr. No was the alter ego of Mrs. Yes.
3. What is a Thunderball? A thunderball is the common name used for the “mini death” experience a new bride has on her wedding night.
4. Who sang ‘For Your Eyes Only?’ Ray Charles of course
5. What does ‘M’ stand for? M stands for the millions the producers knew would ne made on the Bond films.
6. What snack did ‘Q’ almost lose when showing off one of his latest gadgets? his “animal quackers”
7. What was sent from Russia with Love? Siamese cats
8. What scares the living daylights out of you? Going into a crowded theater with unmasked patrons, oh wait, that is not a fib
9. What does a Moonraker do? (A US answer) A moonraker is someone who likes tRump.
10. What is You Only Live Twice about? The plot for You Only Live Twice revolves around two characters, Leonard Nimoy as Spock and Don Adams as Maxwell Smart, who are forced to change roles in each others’ series.