Kat at Writer’s Workshop offers a variety of options to write about. I am hoping I am following the directions properly.
“Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back to add your name to the link list below. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!”
1. Tell us about something you did or participated in that a new friend might find hard to believe. I have been parasailing a few times. It was wonderful. The quiet peaceful gliding above the earth was so serene, I never wanted to come back to the ground.
2. Write a blog post inspired by the word: peace In my real life right now, peace is what I desire most. Well peace and safety. I have reached out to loved ones to help me pray for both.
3. What six words would your spouse use to describe you? practical, family oriented, retired, moving forward
4. 90’s fashion is making a trendy comeback. What were you wearing in the 90’s? My clothes for most of my life were jeans and T-shirts. I’m not in to fashion for fashions sake.
5. Write about something you think you might have been good at if only you had explored that talent more. I was often told that I would make a good lawyer. I took debate classes in high school and enjoyed it. At one time in my life I thought I might explore some law classes. I followed my dream of teaching though, and I am glad I did.
6. Answer all of the writing prompts in one post.