Rory has more questions for us to respond to.
1) How do you like your sausages – straight, curved, short, long, fat, or thin or do you not even like sausages? Interpret as you wish …. I do not eat pork and turkey sausages are usually circles.
2) How often [under normal circumstances] would you visit a hairdressers/barbers in one year? That depends on if I am going with short cuts or letting it grow out. Visiting a hairdresser is hard on my back so I only go when necessary. A couple of times a year is typical for me.
3) What is it specifically do you think about humor that makes you laugh – as in ‘what’s so funny to you?’ Why do you laugh at some things and not others – what is the magical ingredient for you? I’ve actually never thought of that before. Great lines in TV shows make me laugh. Answers to Fibbing Friday often make me laugh out loud. Many comic strips and memes make me laugh. I can say I am not in to slapstick.
4) If you were convinced you had seen an alien or a UFO [from another planet] how would you make people believe you or would you not tell anyone? I would again, keep it to myself. Oops… I let the cat out of the bag.
5) Do you know what your place is in the world – where you fit in – and is that important to you? My “place” used to be a mom, a wife, a teacher, a grandma, a scrapbooker, a quilter, etc. While I still hold those places in my heart, I now rarely feel the need to “fit in.” Being retired has meant that I get to do what I want, when I want. My own company is what makes me happiest. When I am happy, I enjoy reaching out to others with love and friendship. If I don’t fit in, it doesn’t matter.
6) Is it important to you to get ‘noticed’ or are you happy enough to just be seen and is there really a difference do you think? The only time I like being noticed was when I was teaching. Not necessarily noticed, but listened to. Out in the world, I want to be seen, but not noticed.
Thanks Rory for the questions.