Sara from Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie gives us this week’s word challenge: DEALBREAKERS.
The older I get, the more clarity I have with my deal-breakers list. The list can apply to anyone that is in my inner circle. (Anyone I would have a lot of contact with.)
What people do in the privacy of their own homes is their business. What people do around me is another matter, especially if they are around me most of the time.
Off The Top Of My Head My Top 10 Deal Breakers (in no particular order):
1) Stay away if you are xenophobic
2) Stay away if you don’t love dogs
3) Stay away if you smoke anything
4) Stay away if you NEED alcohol
5) Stay away if you use/abuse drugs
6) Stay away if you hit, scream, or cuss someone out when you are angry
7) Stay away if you are cruel or your go-to is being unkind
8) Stay away if you can’t open up enough to share who you are or want a one-sided relationship
9) Stay away if you are dishonest and can’t be trusted
10) Stay away if you want to be parented (unless you’re my kid)