Rory has his Bloggerz questions up again. I think I have missed some of these. . You can see all his responses here1) Would you want to be a millionaire and if so why and if not why not? If the money was for me and not Uncle Sam, then heck yes. I would move near the beach in an instant.
2) Do you listen more to the voice in your head or your gut when making difficult decisions? Often they have a dueling game going on. Which ever is stronger or whenever they agree, I know I am on the right track.
3) Should we be afraid of our nightmares or see them as a sign of improvement? Bizarre nightmares scare the crud out of me. Weird ones often seem like a foretelling.
4) Are you a fan of cult movies and if so which ones and why? Not really. I can’t imagine watching a movie over and over and over again.
5) What comedy film you could watch over and over? See above. I will watch an actors works in a row though. Robin Williams’ movies are ones I enjoy binge watching.
6) How often can you listen to your favorite music for more than an hour in a day or a week without interruptions? When I am outdoors working I can listen for hours on end. When I am cleaning I put on hard rock and get out of my head. When I used to grade for hours and hours I listened to soft rock.
7) What is in your opinion the best way to make an omelet? With lots of cheese and avocado
8) When was the last time you were completely naughty? BC = before children
9) How forgetful are you and why does the word look so silly when written? What was the question?
10) What advice did your parents give you about LIFE that you too have passed on to your own children or friends? You are responsible for your actions, so choose wisely
11) How often do you surf for something on the internet but end up hours later looking at something else … why does it happen to you, what causes you to stray? I rarely get sidetracked anymore. Now when the internet was first a part of my life and I searched for additions to my lesson, I could get side-tracked for hours.
12) What’s the secret to making someone laugh hard? Ummmmmm, tell them a funny joke?