Thanks Melanie for the adorable character.
I am hoping to finish before midnight so I won’t need to bib about it being Friday.
Frank is the host for our fibs today. Our job is to fib to our heart’s content.
- Why is April Fool’s Day on April 1st? Because the last of the Guinness had to be finished by the last day in March
- According to the old adage, exactly what do April showers bring? Slugs covering all the sidewalks
- What is a Haiku? The noise made by a stoner when he sneezes
- How did the tradition of hiding eggs on Easter begin? It began when the bunny stole the eggs from the chickens and claimed them as his own
- Why is it a tradition to serve lamb on Easter? No idea. Maybe because it is the other white meat?
- Why is the season between winter and summer called spring? Because the weather keeps springing back and forth between temperatures
- Since March just recently ended, what is meant by the old adage, “In like a lion, out like a lamb”? you start out brave and end up a mere follower
- What is meant by the phrase, “trial by fire”? This was another trail done to supposed witches. If you were set on fire and did not burn you were a witch. If you were set on fire and did burn you were not a witch.
9. What is the difference between fact and theory? Anthony Fauci vs conspiracy theories
10. What is a postulate? A large pimple on your tuchus