Share Your World is a blogging gift from the mind of Melanie. Make sure you check out the other blogger’s entries too.
1) Is every piece of truth worth telling? (credit to the magnificent Cyranny for this one) If you don’t have something nice to say, say nothing at all.
2) Whom do you miss more Freddy Mercury or Prince? (if you don’t know who those people are, just skip this question. It’s cool). Freddy Mercury
3) If you could only email or text people for the rest of your life (no other form of communication), which would you chose? Texting, because even though I am a slow typist, I feel I would get answers faster.
4) Would you prefer to work the midnight shift at a really creepy out of the way motel OR work alone for eternity? Sort of stealing an answer I read on someone else’s answer. If it was just work time and not my life, work alone. I am a chicken. Plus, now that I am retired I don’t have to do either. LOL
5) Bonus question because yes, these are a weird bunch this week: What’s one secret you’re still keeping from your immediate family? (no details required. You could say something like “The lost weekend in 1982”. You can also answer “Why I NEVER keep secrets from my nearest and dearest!”).Who I am
GRATITUDE SECTION (always optional) Please feel free to share something uplifting that you’ve experienced so far in 2021.
Happily, I have had my vaccines. Joyfully, I have hugged my grandkids. I am grateful for more vaccines for more people.