Rory’s at it again. More fun questions.
1. Why do you blog and continue to blog? I started blogging as a challenge from a writing class. It was also an exercise from my therapist for helping m=in my recovery from PTSD. After my year challenge was up I continued for the love of blogging. I am addicted now and I especially enjoy the community.
2. Keeping the following in mind – of 100% which % ‘s would you allocate to each of the forms of personal entertainment below and you taking part in them monthly?
Reading 5% used to be much higher, pre-Covid
Watching Films 5%
Listening to Music 5% just enjoying (not just background)
Television Viewing 5% actually watching (not just background noise)
Online Gaming 5% Solitaire on my phone
Offline Gaming [Puzzles etc.] 0%
Walking/Exercising/Outdoor Activity 40% gardening and playing with Annie
3. Is society becoming stupider or just lazier? Society is more visibly stupider. “It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it,” Marl Twain
4. Is there such a thing as being too inked or having too many tattoos? Being inked is a personal decision. As long as it makes you happy and doesn’t detract from your life goals, then go for it. I got my first tattoo when I turned 65 and my second and last one a month later when I retired. They make me happy and can be covered if necessary.
5. Do you think some people deliberately try to be too hypersensitive to life or have people as a whole simply become overly sensitive naturally? I think everyone is different with a variety of levels of sensitivity. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to b hypersensitive.
6. What is the strangest outfit you have ever worn in public – deliberately as opposed to a prank, dare or a joke? As a middle school teacher we often had a variety of silly spirit days. I was once dressed as a mummy. It was not for Halloween. The strange part came in when I went directly from school to the grocery store without changing. I got more than a few looks. LOL