Melanie over at: https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/58053187/posts/2754489224 offered the opportunity to answer questions to keep the Award answers going. She invited anyone interested to participate. I enjoy answering questions, so here goes.
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5) ∠
- Answer the questions provided. ∠
- Create 7 unique questions. ∠
Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.EVERYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE AND DO #5 IF INTERESTED TOO, AS LONG AS YOU SHOW THAT IMAGE AND LINK TO THAT BLOGGER’S BLOG.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award! ∠
Melanie’s Seven Questions For Anyone Interested In “Playing”:
1. Blue skies with lots of sun or overcast with lots of rain? It depends on for a few days, or extended periods of time. I prefer sun and blue skies. That’s why I live here. That being said, there is joy in a few days of rain, as it is such a rare occurance.
2. What’s your favorite toy (the thing you use to pass the time when you have some to spare). Playing solitaire on my phone is a pleasant time waster.
3. Watermelon? Yay or nay? This is a strange part of who I am. As a kid I often overate things I loved and my body rejected them to the point of never being able to enjoy them again. Watermelon was one such casualty.
4. Do you like barbecue? The American way or just in general? I love to BBQ. I love to eat BBQ’d food. I used to enjoy going to special places far from home, just to get good BBQd food.
5. What’s the best remedy for indigestion?
6. Where would you go if money were no object and C-19 didn’t scare sensible people away from traveling? If money were no object and C-19 vanished forever off the face of the Earth, I would still have my physical limitations. Hawaii would be doable as it is a relatively close distance from home.
7. Do you find questions fun or invasive? I enjoy questions. The answers are my own, so shouldn’t be debatable.
_ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ – _ –
My Seven Questions For Anyone Interested In “Playing”:
1) Does the full moon have an effect on your behavior?
2) Do you read your astrological sign daily? If so, why? If not, why not?
3) Do you think your parents had a favorite kid? If so, who was it?
4) Do dirty dishes in the sink bother you?
5) If you were given $5,000 with the provision that it had to be donated anonymously to a charity, where would you donate it?
6) Squirrels, friend or foe?
7) Finish this sentence: A messy desk is a sign of……..
Thanks for playing.